The Tree Of Life

The Tree of Life

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cloth Diapering

Im so glad that Amanda and my sissy talked me into cloth diapering. I took a picture so you can see that these are NOT your mother's cloth diapers.

I love that they almost NEVER leak. I think i have had one leaky cloth diaper and it was probably my fault.

I love that i don't blow through diapers, saving us money.

I love how easy it is to just pop them in the washer.

Most importantly i love that they give Josie's skin a break from all the chemicals in the diapers.

And as a side note... i ended up getting a set of flannel wipes as well. So her skin gets a break from all the chemicals in regular wipes too. Of course we don't cloth diaper 7 days a week. I'm only a part timer. So if you happen to be on the fence about cloth diapers. DO IT! We bought Bum Genius and they are awesome. I was hesitant because i thought it would be too complicated but actually it is so simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment