The Tree Of Life

The Tree of Life

Sunday, August 28, 2011

No, i haven't forgotten about the blog again...


I haven't had anything to blog about lately.... I've been waiting on this baby to arrive. She is still in there now. A few minutes ago my belly had a knee poking out about 2 or so inches. I can't wait to meet her little knees and elbows in person. I have become quite well aquainted with them :) I had all kinds of keep-me-busy things planned until Tuesday when we go in to be induced, BUT on Friday my Dr freaked me out by putting me on bedrest until i go into labor. My blood pressure was quite high and i had been having some placenta issues. Anyways, I have had NOTHING to do but watch movies and TV and eat.... BORING! Especially when you are waiting on THE most exciting thing ever to happen!!! Also, my camera got confiscated by Andy(to the hospital bag) so that is another reason i haven't blogged anything. So i am posting a few old pictures of my sis and i and Rebekah and David's trip to Grand Canyon. Technically this trip was my sister's honeymoon... hahaha which makes it even funnier that Rebekah and i got to tag along. So I am posting these in honor of Dear Sister who is about to fly home just to see our new arrival this next weekend. Thanks for all the loving and memories dear sissypoo. (PS You make me want to try for a sweet sissy for Josie right away.)




1 comment: